Criminal lawyers represent defendants facing criminal charges in state, federal and appellate courts. Their scope of practice includes bail bond hearings, plea bargains, trial, revocation hearings (parole or probation), appeals and post-conviction remedies. As part of the lawyer's job functions, a criminal lawyer will:
- Investigate the case and interview witnesses
- Research case law, statutes, crimes codes and procedural law
- Build a defense and develop a case strategy
- Negotiate with the prosecution to plea bargain to lesser charges
- Draft, file and argue motions such as motions to dismiss and motions to suppress
- Advocate for the defendant at trial
- Draft, file and argue appeals
Federal - Major Felonies - Misdemeanors
• 3 STRIKES
• SPOUSAL ABUSE
• GRAND THEFT
• SEX OFFENSES
REMEMBER THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR EXPERIENCED CRIMINAL LAWYERS!
You could be sentenced to time in jail.
It is important to contact a lawyer immediately.
WHEN EXPERIENCE COUNTS YOU CAN NOT AFFORD ANYTHING LESS!!
Law Office of Daniel Gavrin will handle your criminal matters & help you in felonies, and other related criminal matters.